BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE AS FOLLOWS.
1. Agreement to Deal Electronically
You use this site electronically and hence you agree that VEE Technologies can communicate with you electronically for all aspects of your use of the site which includes sending of electronic notices. If you do not wish to receive the notice or deal electronically then please do not use this site. For any information regarding the site, or delivery of electronic notices, you can contact VEE Technologies.
2. Changes to this Agreement
You are bound by the version of Agreement that is in effect on the date of your visit. Changes made to the agreement will be updated in this website regularly. Please view these Terms and Conditions as and when you visit the site.
3. User Conduct
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purpose other than as prescribed by applicable laws.
- You shall not upload any kind of viruses, worms, Trojan horse or anything that is designed to interfere with operating system computer.
- You shall not transmit any materials that is defaming in nature or offending or obscene or menacing character.
- You shall not use this website that causes interruption or damages or which had rendered less efficient or may impair the effectiveness or functionality of this website.
- You will not use the website to violate another person's rights.
This website, including but not limited to the design, text, graphics, and software compilation and underlying source code, is the property of VEE Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and is protected by copyright. Permission is given only to make electronic copies and to print in hard copy, portions of this web site for the sole purpose of researching or using the services of VEE Technologies. The status of VEE Technologies as the authors of this website should be admitted. Using any content, other than what has been already permitted, without the consent of VEE Technologies, is strictly prohibited. This prohibition includes but is not limited to modification, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, creating derivative works or using any materials available on or through this web site for commercial or public purposes.
5. Trade Marks
The trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this website (marks) (excluding those included in client data records) are the property of VEE Technologies. Users and visitors of this website are prohibited from using any marks for any purpose without the express written permission of VEE Technologies. This will include but not limited to prohibition from using the marks as metatags on other pages or websites. The site 'look and feel' or layout of this Site are protected by law, such as trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in any manner.
6. Rules Relating to Services
You will be liable for communications posted by you or through your account for the services used by you. You hereby agree that violating any of the conditions mentioned below will constitute material breach of this Agreement.
- If you use the services provided by VEE Technologies for any purpose that violates the local, state, national or international laws.
- If you provide any information that is false or pretending to be a person that you are not.
- If you post any material that results in infringement of intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- If you post or transmit any information, text, files, software, chat, communication or any other materials that are illegal or harmful to others or threaten or abuse another person's privacy or considered hateful or slander by VEE Technologies in its discretion.
- If you post or transmit any unsanctioned advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of illegal solicitation including but not limited to junk mail, spam, chain letters.
- If you post improper questions or answers that are not related to the particular topic; Stalking, harassing, or otherwise harming others.
- You should not distribute any viruses or corrupted files or any other similar software that could damage other person's computer operation.
- You should not collect or store this Site's users' personal data. You should not Induce, entice, solicit or recruit or lure users or Experts to another web site which, in VEE Technologies's determination, is its competitor.
- You should not engage in any kind of behavior on the Site, which is unacceptable to VEE Technologies. VEE Technologies is not obligated to notify you in case it changes the content for any reason or terminate your access to the site.
7. Representation & Warranties
You represent and warrant that (a) you are above the age of 18 years. (b) You have the right and ability to enter into and make representations and warranties contained in this Agreement. (c) All the information submitted by you is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge (d) You will be responsible for maintaining your account, even if the account used without your permission by a third party (e) You will not use the site for any illegal purpose or for any purpose that is barred by this Agreement (f) All submission are owned by you and VEE Technologies. Use of these submissions does not infringe or violate any intellectual property rights of any third parties.
8. Copyright Infringement
VEE Technologies relies on users of the site to bring to its notice any violation with regard to Copyright or any infringing materials on the site. The users can notify VEE Technologies by contacting us through this link, https://www.veetechnologies.com/contact-us.htm
9. Breach of Agreement
If you breach any of the Terms of this Agreement or if we are not able to verify or authenticate the information provided by you, then VEE Technologies will immediately issue a notice intimating you of the breach and not to repeat the same, or to cure the breach.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless VEE Technologies, its members, officers, directors, employees, agents, from and against all claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising in connection with your use of the Site or resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the Site or your violation of this Agreement.
11. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL VEE TECHNOLOGIES BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, PERSONAL INJURY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING ACTS OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE. THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF VEE Technologies, THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS REGARDING DAMAGES WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS. IF, HOWEVER, A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION DETERMINES THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO DIRECT DAMAGES PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW YOU AGREE THAT VEE Technologies LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF Rs. 100.00 (Rs One hundred, Indian rupees). YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS PROVISION IS FAIR.
ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND ON THE UNDERSTANDING THAT NONE OF THE CONTENT HEREIN CONSTITUTES LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. THE APPLICATION AND IMPACT OF LAWS CAN VARY WIDELY DEPENDING ON THE SPECIFIC FACTS INVOLVED. VEE Technologies HAS ATTEMPTED TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN OBTAINED FROM DEPENDABLE SOURCES, BUT ALL SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITH NO GUARANTEE OF COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY. VEE Technologies PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS REGARDS THE INFORMATION HEREIN, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS THAT MAY ARISE FROM RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE.
13. Force Majeure
This Site will not be held liable or considered to be in default of its service agreements, implied or express when the delay of performance is caused by circumstances beyond our control and that occurred due to no fault or negligence of us. The below mentioned are the circumstances:
- If any problems occurs with regard to accessing the on-line information.
- If any problems occur with phone lines, internet access service, websites hosting service or failure of servers, Software glitches, disputes with copyright owners, virus problems, natural disasters, wars, riots.
The jurisdiction and the governing law for this agreement shall be Laws of India. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be exclusively dealt with by the courts located at Bengaluru, India.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and VEE Technologies with respect to the Site and your use of the Site, and supersedes all other prior communications whether electronic, oral, or written. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be illegal, void, invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by valid, enforceable language that most closely matches the intent and allocation of risk in the original provision and the rest of the Agreement will continue in full force and effect.